Xiaomi finally said that the 12T series will be available everywhere on October 5. The company also said that the next line of phones will have 200-megapixel camera technology. For More Updates: newsyorbits on the official website or Google news
Reports say that this new technology will only be on the Xiaomi 12T Pro. Most of what we know about the Xiaomi 12T series is already out in the open. Here is what we know.
For those who don’t know, the Xiaomi 12T series will probably have two phones: the Xiaomi 12T and the Xiaomi 12T Pro. Some serious camera tech is said to be in the Pro. It could have a triple camera setup on the back, with a 200-megapixel Samsung HP1 sensor as the main camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel macro unit.
The standard Xiaomi 12T, on the other hand, is said to only have a 108-megapixel camera with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and a 2-megapixel macro sensor.
Also, Xiaomi 12T Pro might come out with Qualcomm’s newest Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC and a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1,220 x 2,712 pixels and a refresh rate of 120Hz.
On the other hand, the Xiaomi 12T could have a 6.7-inch OLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ support. It is likely to have a MediaTek Dimensity 8100 SoC under the hood.
Reports say that the 12T will come in two storage models: one with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage and another with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage. The Pro phone might come with 8GB RAM and 256GB of storage, or it might have 12GB RAM and 256GB of storage. People say that they come in Clear Blue, Cosmic Black, and Lunar Silver.
Read More Related
- Tecno POP 6 Pro launched in India with 5000MAH Battery life, 6.56-inch display & Android 12
- Noise Buds VS204 TWS launched in India with 50 hours of playback, Price, and Specs
- EVGA is leaving the GPU market and breaking up its relationship with NVIDIA.
- Wings Phantom 210 neckband earphones launched in India with LED lights, 40 hours of playtime
- Lenovo Legion 5 Pro gaming laptop is now available on Walmart for $1,299. AMD Ryzen 7, Nvidia RTX 3070,