Released: ColorOS 13 (Android 13) Public Beta for the OnePlus 10 Pro, Checkout:By making the Android 13-based ColorOS 13 Developer Preview and Closed Beta versions available for the OnePlus 10 Pro in recent weeks. The news of the significant update to ColorOS, which is based on Android 13, was previewed by OnePlus for a restricted number of users. The company has started hiring for the public beta, therefore the number of testers is currently expected to automatically. Follow For More Updates @newsyorbits
Since the launch of the open beta test for ColorOS 13, owners of the OnePlus 10 Pro in China can now try the new operating system. Since the programme is still under development and the system stability carries some possible hazards, the recruiting quota for this public beta is, as usual, restricted. Additionally, some OS functions need further improvement and verification.newyorbits on google news
The open beta programme registration will end tomorrow, August 4, and the applicants will be chosen within five working days, according to the announcement post. They will receive the ColorOS 13 Open Beta upgrade based on Android 13 through OTA after being chosen.
For the benefit of those who are unaware, OnePlus runs Oppo’s ColorOS operating system in China. The company employs OxygenOS, which is simply ColorOS with a different name and a few modifications, on a global scale. You can read more about OxygenOS 13, which was also recently released and has a number of updates, here.
Since ColorOS 13’s open beta testing has begun, we can anticipate the OS’s release shortly. According to a tip, Oppo will launch the most recent version of its software in the first part of August.
Updates List: for OnePlus 10 Pro’s ColorOS 13
Users have the option to apply for the public beta of ColorOS 13, which is based on Android 13, through special threads on their local OnePlus forums in China, according to the official releases. As previously stated, the OnePlus 10 Pro users are the target audience for the news.
If you own the Chinese version of the OnePlus 10 Pro, act quickly to enrol in the Public beta of ColorOS 13. This beta programme is now only accessible to a tiny fraction of customers. About five business days following the registration deadline, those who registered the earliest will begin receiving the first build of the Android 13-based ColorOS 13 public beta via a standard OTA update.
Features of the OnePlus 10 Pro ColorOS 13 Public Beta.
- The globe clock has been added to the home screen to provide clock information in various time zones.
- Improve the pace of information collecting, classify and integrate the information, and improve the card design.
- Improve legibility, typesetting coordination, and font optimization
- Numerous Omoji materials, the ability to set contact avatars, and the ability to customise avatars
- The display of shadows on the shadow screen has been improved, and different brushes and line colours are supported.
- Dual 5G SIM standby has been added.
- Improved spatial sound field awareness, enhanced Dolby sound effects, and more precise sound source localization
- Improve the ear canal’s openness, collaboratively develop the ear canal’s capability ecosystem, and make it easier for third parties to access applications
- Upgrading HyperBoost GPA stabilising technology to version 4.0 will allow you to balance performance and battery consumption while maintaining a constant frame rate in important sequences.
Continuity of Connection
- Enhance mobile phone screen projection, allow adaptable content arrangement, and ensure that screen projection and mobile phone use don’t conflict with one another.
Effective and practical
- Support for scrolling pages, a new huge folder, a redesigned desktop folder interface, and a one-step programme opening
- In order to quickly display the health code, add double-click on the power button.
- To improve the control centre’s operation, a media playback centre was included.
- Graffiti screenshot editing has been improved, and the graffiti brush.
- Support for adding cards has been improved, offering a more individualised information presentation and enhancing the desktop’s playability.
- Upgrade Super Recording to version 2.0, improve search functionality, and support visual data exporting
Safety and privacy
- A further anti-malware application feature that facilitates intelligent prevention of harmful pop-up windows and adverts has been included.
- Advanced AES complete file encryption is used in the improved private safe to increase the security of private files.
- To protect children’s eyesight, the eye protection mode has been included and is automatically activated.
- Additional family space to access family health information, completely safeguard and look after family members