Recent Genshin Impact leaks have given more details about two new weapons that are expected to come out in the next version, 3.3.
A new Genshin Impact leak shows that two new weapons are coming in the next update, 3.3. The most important parts of a character’s build are their weapons and artifact sets, which have a big effect on how well they play on the field. Unlike artifacts, you can wish on the game’s limited weapon banner to get a weapon.
Each Genshin Impact update comes with at least two different weapon banners. Each banner has two five-star weapons and five four-star weapons that can be bought with Acquaint Fates. Most of the time, one of the five-star items on the banner is the signature weapon for a new character that comes with the same update.
A new thread on the Genshin Impact Leaks subreddit shows two brand-new weapons for update 3.3, which, based on how HoYoverse usually releases updates, should happen around December 4. The five-star catalyst is called Alaya, and an Anemo user named Wanderer will use it as his signature weapon. The leak says that the weapon will have the following statistics:
Related Genshin Impact 3.3: Banners, Leaks, Release Date, and Characters
- Type of weapon: Catalyst
- Base Assault: 674
- Crit Damage is a secondary stat.
- Maximum value for a secondary stat: 44.1%
- Passive: Normal Attack speed is increased by 20%. After using an Elemental Skill, the damage from Normal Attacks will go up by 9.6% every second for 12 seconds. During this effect, if the character uses a Normal Attack on an enemy, the damage will go up by 19.2% to 96%, and this effect can happen once every 0.3 seconds.
Players who want to help Wanderer should definitely try to get this weapon, as it will most likely increase his damage potential to the next level. Alaya could also work well for Shikanoin Heizou, an Anemo DPS character, especially if all of his constellation levels were unlocked. The second weapon mentioned in the leak is a new sword called Kasabouzu. It has the following stats:
- The base damage for a sword is 510.
- Elemental Mastery is the secondary stat.
- Secondary stat max. value: 165
- Passive: When you attack an enemy, they get the Cursed Parasol effect, which makes the weapon you use to do 32% more damage to that target for 10 seconds. This effect will stop if the character leaves the field.
The best thing about this weapon is probably that it will be given away for free after completing a couple of events in Genshin Impact version 3.3. This four-star weapon will be a good choice for two characters, Kazuha and Kuki Shinobu. Several fans have asked in the comments section when HoYovese will add a free DPS weapon with Crit Damage or Crit Rate as a secondary stat.