Apple iPhone 14 series sales are lower than the brand expected- Report: long-awaited iPhone 14 series was been shown by Apple. The company’s current generation of smartphones, however, does not appear to be reaching demand forecasts on a worldwide scale. For More Updates: newsyorbits on the official website or Google news
Bloomberg claims that the Cupertino-based giant’s 2022 iPhone portfolio is falling short of demand estimates. Because of poor demand, the company reportedly directed its suppliers to cut the output of the iPhone 14 series by as much as 6 million devices. This is not a negligible sum, and it suggests that the newest iPhones are not selling as well as anticipated.
Considering the long wait periods Apple was experiencing for its premium iPhone 14 Pro series devices, this is also quite intriguing. There was a time when the iPhone 14 Pro Max had a 36.5-day pre-order and delivery window.
That was the longest wait period for six years. In addition, pre-orders for the Pro versions were far higher than those for the standard iPhone 14 or the bigger iPhone 14 Plus.
The revised goal, according to people familiar with the situation, is to produce 90 million iPhones by the end of the year. This quantity is similar to that of phones manufactured in the previous year.
Apple is still in communication with its suppliers about the decision to reduce output, which might cause problems in the supply chain. But this may be due to the money Apple made from selling its new Apple iPhone 14.
Read More Related
- Tecno POP 6 Pro launched in India with 5000MAH Battery life, 6.56-inch display & Android 12
- Noise Buds VS204 TWS launched in India with 50 hours of playback, Price, and Specs
- EVGA is leaving the GPU market and breaking up its relationship with NVIDIA.
- Wings Phantom 210 neckband earphones launched in India with LED lights, 40 hours of playtime
- Lenovo Legion 5 Pro gaming laptop is now available on Walmart for $1,299. AMD Ryzen 7, Nvidia RTX 3070,